school work will most likely take priority numero uno.
But look out for up and coming posts such as:
- An in-depth post about mascara and tips to get great eyelashes
- Tips on how to shop in a drugstore effectively and my favourite items from different drugstore brands
- More nail polish (OPI and Essie) swatches and reviews
- Reviews in general on beauty/makeup products both drugstore and high-end
- The start of the look-book which will be a collection of makeup looks
So don't go anywhere- I promise they're coming.
Just a few things...
- Had a timmy's date with the girls (my fabulous friends) today and it was very nice :)
- Picked up a new concealer and an Essie nail polish to review the colour and brand. I have never even seen Essie in a Shoppers before but I have heard very good things.
- I am so not ready to go back to school after having a week off. I really needed it but school is just killing me lately. Deadlines are not jive. Yes, not JIVE.
- Work tomorrow means my last day to sleep in is wasted... psh.
- If it weren't for my dog- I could never be home alone. I'm just not as resourceful as Macaulay Culkin. Oh well, I live in Scarborough, it's not like toy cars and paint cans would save me anyway.
Thanks for reading!