Thursday 26 April 2012

Avengers Series: The Incredible Hulk

Admittedly, this is a super nerdy thing to do but I'm going to do it anyway.
So begins the series of eye looks using colours from all the different members of the Avengers!
I started with Hulk because he's the easiest (only 2 colours) and I have to work out the problem of not having any red eyeshadow for Captain America or Iron Man.
Credit for this idea totally goes to this picture I found on the best time waster website in the whole world:
themetapicture.com


Obviously there's the green, so I graduated from a sort of emerald green on my lid to a darker forest green in the crease and blended it out with a lime green towards my browbone. I used a TINY amount of black to darken the outer corner.
Lined my top lid with purple liquid liner. 
I tried to blank out my eyebrows and fill them back in with green. I failed because I was missing something important. But I will get it for the next look and have a little "How to" section about blanking out your eyebrows. 



I put some of the same lime green in my inner corner to brighten it up a little. Then I just curled my lashes and added mascara. 


My lower liner looks blue in the pictures but I promise it's purple in person. I used "Ransom" 24/7 eyeliner by Urban Decay and topped it off with a purple shadow. I rimmed my waterline and tightline with a black liner and added mascara to my bottom lashes. 


And that's the Incredible Hulk from the Avengers in an eye look. Can you tell I'm excited for the movie?
Thanks for reading
-Tash <3

No comments:

Post a Comment