Monday 27 February 2012

Nude Nails: Essie "Brooch the Subject"

What?? Another blog post? No way.
YES WAY, homeslice. What up.
The power of having lots to do. Should be doing homework, BLOG. Should be blogging, SLEEP. Should be sleeping, HOMEWORK. This is the vicious cycle of my life.
I love nude/natural nail colours for the simple reason that I, ladies and gentlemen, am a lazy bastard.
And do not change my nail polish often enough. So it just happens to work in my favour if I have a nude colour on that will go with anything.
My new fave nude nail polish? I just picked it up from Essie (I believe it's a permanent colour) and it's called "Brooch the Subject"


Gorgeous nude shade. Cream with no shimmer in it.


I layered Essie's "No Chips Ahead" top coat for some shine and to help it last longer.


This was a quick post but there's not much else to say about is there? Really love this polish, give it a try if you're looking for a good nude. 

Just a Few Things...

  • I am working on a blog post about a new Physician's Formula palette. It'll be picture heavy because the packaging it so so so pretty!
  • I also have a few new nail polishes that I want to do blog posts on and a whole new line I'm going to review from Wet'n'Wild.
  • Got the Nicki Minaj Viva Glam lipstick. Have no clue where I'm going to wear it. SO BRIGHT.
  • It should be reading month. :s ugh

No comments:

Post a Comment